Tri-Adventure Cranleigh Experience Event
Event 1 of 3, the Autumn Series
Cranleigh Village Green, Surrey Hills
Event Date: Sunday 27th September 2015
Details: Experience & Sprint, Enter as a Pair or Solo. Trail 2 hour Adventure Events, Solos only.
Time: Registration opens at 08:30am, events will all start 10:00am.
Location: Cranleigh Cricket Club, Cranleigh Common, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8SQ
Venue is 7 miles South of Chalford or Chilworth Train Stations or 9 miles West from Ockley Train Station.
Test your navigation and strategy with this off-road adventure. Using a 1:25,000 OS map which we provide, navigate trails and hills on foot and bike to collect as many check points as you can in the set time. New to Adventure Racing? Watch this short informative clip.
New ‘Early Bird’ Pricing introduced
Experience Event £40, £42 OTD – 4 hours, navigate to as many checkpoints as possible within the time. Starting on foot, there will be one transition to Mountain Bikes. Enter on or before 14th September you pay £35.
Sprint Event – £25, £27 OTD – 2 hours, navigate to as many checkpoints as possible within the time. Starting on foot, there will be one transition to Mountain Bikes. Enter on or before 14th September you pay £21.
Trail Adventure Event – £15, £17 OTD – Trail Run only, using navigation to visit as many checkpoints as possible in *2 hours. Extended to 2 hours to reduce the pressure on those new to the sport with the option to use 10 or 15 checkpoint maps. Enter on or before 14th September you pay £13.
We look forward to seeing you there. We would also like to hear what you like about Tri-Adventure events and any suggestions you may have for future events.
Series Entry – Enter all 3 event in the series before 14th September and receive a further discount.
- Visit the registration desk to collect your event pack and SPORTident dibber.
- Ensure you allow enough time to register.
- Have a read through event rules here.
- Mass start on foot, with just one transition allowed on to the mountain bike.
- Use your map to navigate to as many checkpoints as possible, and cover as much distance as you can within the time limit.
- Please note that, on some courses, there could potentially be mandatory checkpoints. These will be advised at registration.
- There will be a number of checkpoints to collect in any order set over a course.
- For Experience and Sprint events, competitors must collect a minimum of one run and one bike checkpoint to qualify.
- Checkpoint values will each be worth 10 points.
- Competitors will incur a penalty of 1 point per 30 seconds they are late back.
After the event, download your dibber at the registration desk, collect your statistics and check the instant results service while enjoying a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuit.
Our Tri-Adventure shop will be selling merchandise on the day and a few other essential items as well. Cash only.
Reduced bike hire in advance from moore’s cycles
Enter an event online here
Kit, Rules & Penalties • Ask us a Question • New to AR? • Mountain Bike Hire