We have sat down and had a think about some key beliefs for taking Tri-Adventure forward.
- British – and proud to be so!
- Adventurous – have a go!
- Challenge – the opportunity to push that comfort zone!
- Goodness – great exercise and at one with nature!
- Freedom – escape the mundane and lose yourself in the countryside!
- Exhilaration – challenge yourself and feel the rush!
- Fun – well, of course!
- Value for Money – our races are competitively priced with great prizes
- Scope – we offer something for everyone from beginner to elite
- Local – we try to arrange Events that aren’t too far for people to travel to
- Community – we support our competitors from beginners through to elites, offering AR advice and providing a community look and feel to all our events
- Tri-Adventurers are passionate apostles
- We will be successful without compromising our honesty and integrity
- I deliver what I say
- We are capable of surprising ourselves at any time.
- Titanium impact that delivers memorable experiences – what people never dreamt was possible – always searching for a higher order
- Euphoria from exhaustion