What information is being collected online:
- When competitors browse our website, we record where they have been using “cookies”. These help us to understand which parts of the site work best and where people arrive and depart from. This information does not identify who you are.
- To enter a race, competitors are required to register with Tri-Adventure. Tri-Adventure will store, on a database, your address and contact details, including emergency contact details, in case something nasty happens during an event.
- Payment for events is handled by Tri-Adventure through SI Entries.
How information collected is used or shared:
- We NEVER pass any contact details of our participants to sponsors, third parties or friends.
- We do show our website statistics and statistics from our events to sponsors, to show what we do.
- We also maintain a copy of the database at events for emergencies.
- We use the database to make contact with you.
Choices available to participants regarding the marketing uses of the collected information:
- If you wish for us at anytime to delete your contact details from our database, please contact us and we will be more than happy to oblige within 7 working days.
How is information protected online:
- All credit / debit card processing is completed by SI Entries on their encrypted webpages.
- Participant details are stored on secure databases.