Tri-Experience – £40.00 online
Test your stamina and strategy with this off road adventure. Navigate trails and hills on foot and bike collecting as many check points as you can in 4 hours.
Date: 19 January 2014
Location: Tilford village hall, Tilford green, Tilford, Surrey
Time: Registration opens at 08:30am, event starts anytime between 9:30 - 10am – you choose!
- Visit the registration desk to collect your race pack and SPORTident dibber.
- Ensure you allow enough time to register.
- You can start on either foot or bike with just one transition allowed.
- Using your map navigate to as many checkpoints and cover as much distance as you can within the 4 hour limit.
- Please note in some courses there could potentially be mandatory checkpoints, these will be advised at registration.
- There will be a number of checkpoints to collect set over a course of approximately 20km trail run and 40km mountain bike.
- Competitors must collect a minimum of one run and one bike checkpoint to qualify.
- Checkpoint values will be advise don the day.
- Competitors will incur a penalty of 1 point per 30 seconds they are late back.
- After the event, download your dibber at the registration desk, collect your statistics and check the instant results service while enjoying a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuit
Enter online Kit, rules & penalties Venue directions & facilities Ask us a question? New to AR? Mountain Bike Hire Events calendar