Tri-Experience – £40.00 online
Test your stamina and strategy with this off road adventure. Navigate trails and hills on foot and bike collecting as many check points as you can in 4 hours.
Date: 9 March 2014
Location: Cranleigh Cricket Club, The Common, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8NS
Time: Registration opens at 08:30am
- Visit the registration desk to collect your race pack and SPORTident dibber.
- Ensure you allow enough time to register.
- Start anytime between 9:30 and 9:50am
- This event includes micro navigation at the start, all competitors must start on foot first, return to start when you have completed the micro nav and then continue with your race. Micro nav maps will be received on the start line.
- Using your map navigate to as many checkpoints and cover as much distance as you can within the 4 hour limit.
- Please note in some courses there could potentially be mandatory checkpoints or checkpoints with different values, these will be advised at registration.
- There will be a number of checkpoints to collect set over a course of approximately 20km trail run and 40km mountain bike.
- Competitors must collect a minimum of one run and one bike checkpoint to qualify.
- Checkpoint values will be advised on the day.
- Competitors will incur a penalty of 1 point per 30 seconds they are late back.
- After the event, download your dibber at the registration desk, collect your statistics and check the instant results service while enjoying a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuit
Enter online Kit, rules & penalties Venue directions & facilities Ask us a question? New to AR? Mountain Bike Hire Events calendar