Tri-Adventure Experience – £40.00 online
Test your stamina and strategy with this off road adventure. Navigate trails and hills on foot and bike collecting as many check points as you can in 4 hours.
Date: Next Event, Effingham, 31st May 2015
Time: Registration opens at 08:30am, event will start 10:00am.
- Visit the registration desk to collect your race pack and SPORTident dibber.
- Ensure you allow enough time to register.
- You can start on either foot or bike with just one transition allowed.
- Using your map navigate to as many checkpoints and cover as much distance as you can within the 4 hour limit.
- Please note in some courses there could potentially be mandatory checkpoints, these will be advised at registration.
- There will be a number of checkpoints to collect set over a course of approximately 20km trail run and 40km mountain bike.
- Competitors must collect a minimum of one run and one bike checkpoint to qualify.
- Checkpoint values will be advise don the day.
- Competitors will incur a penalty of 1 point per 30 seconds they are late back.
After the event, download your dibber at the registration desk, collect your statistics and check the instant results service while enjoying a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuit.
Enter an event online here
Kit, Rules & Penalties • Ask us a Question • New to AR? • Mountain Bike Hire