Tri-Experience – £40.00 online
Test your stamina with this off road adventure. Navigate trails and hills on foot and bike collecting as many check points as you can in 4 hours. A perfect step up from the Sprint event. You can enter as a solo or a pair!
Date: see our events calendar
Location: March event in Swinley forest (Collingwood College, Mitcham Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 4AP)
Time: Registration opens at 08:30am, event starts at 10am
- Visit the registration desk to collect your race pack and SPORTident dibber.
- Ensure you allow enough time to register, the event starts at 10:00am and finishes at 14:00am.
- It is a mass start with all competitors starting on foot. Competitors can compete in solo’s or pairs.
- Using your map navigate to as many checkpoints and cover as much distance as you can within the 4 hour limit.
- Competitors may only transition once from foot to bike.
- Please note in some courses there could potentially be mandatory checkpoints, these will be advised at registration.
- There will be a number of checkpoints to collect set over a course of approximately 20km trail run and 40km mountain bike.
- Competitors must collect a minimum of one run and one bike checkpoint to qualify.
- Each checkpoint is worth 10 points.
- Competitors will incur a penalty of 1 point per 30 seconds they are late back.
- After the event, download your dibber at the registration desk, collect your statistics and check the instant results service while enjoying a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuit
Enter online Kit, rules & penalties Ask us a question? New to AR? Mountain Bike Hire