Tri-Adventure Trial – an adventure racing taster – just £10.00 – Solo entries
The Tri-Adventure Trial is a taster, come and bike or run for 1hour collecting a total of 10 check points.
The Trail will start along with the other events at 10am, you will receive a marked map and dibber but will be un-ranked.
Date: Autumn 2014
Time: Registration opens at 08:30am.
- Visit the registration desk to collect your marked map and SPORTident dibber.
- The event is 1hr long.
- Using your map navigate to as many checkpoints and cover as much distance as you can within the 1 hour limit.
- You can chose to do either the run or bike route.
- There is a maximum of 10 checkpoints set over a course of approximately 12km.
- Each checkpoint is worth 10 points.
- Competitors will incur a penalty of 1 point per 30 seconds they are late back.
- After the event, download your dibber at the registration desk, collect your statistics and check the instant results service while enjoying a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuit
Enter online Kit, rules & penalties Venue directions & facilities Ask us a question? New to AR? Mountain Bike Hire Events calendar