Tri-Adventure Trail – A 2 hour Adventure Racing Taster – £15.00 (increasing to £20 after the Shere event) – Solo entries
A 2 hour time limit to navigate around 15 available checkpoints for £15 (£20 on the day)
*Price increase after Shere Event.
The Tri-Adventure Trail is a taster. Come and run for 2 hours, collecting as many as possible of the 15 check points available.
The Trail will start along with the other events. You will receive a marked map and dibber.
Date: Next event – Shere Surrey Hills, 21st Feb 2016
Time: Registration opens at 08:30am.
- Start at 10am
- Visit the registration desk to collect your marked map and SPORTident dibber.
- The event is 2 hour long.
- Using your map, navigate to as many checkpoints as possible, and cover as much distance as you can within the 2 hours limit.
- There is a maximum of 15 checkpoints that can be visited in any order.
- Each checkpoint is worth 10 points.
- Competitors will incur a penalty of 1 point for every 30 seconds they are late back.
- After the event, download your dibber at the registration desk, collect your statistics and check the instant results service, while enjoying a cup of tea/coffee and a cake.
Enter an event online here
Kit, Rules & Penalties • Ask us a Question • New to AR? • Mountain Bike Hire