Tri-Adventure Trail – An Adventure Racing Taster – just £10.00 – Solo entries
The Tri-Adventure Trial is a taster. Come and bike or run for 1 hour, collecting a total of 10 check points.
The Trial will start along with the other events. You will receive a marked map and dibber but will be un-ranked.
Date: Next event, Effingham, 31st May 2015.
Time: Registration opens at 08:30am.
- Start at 10am
- Visit the registration desk to collect your marked map and SPORTident dibber.
- The event is 1 hour long.
- Using your map, navigate to as many checkpoints as possible, and cover as much distance as you can within the 1 hour limit.
- You can choose to do either the run or the bike route.
- There is a maximum of 10 checkpoints, set over a course of approximately 12km.
- Each checkpoint is worth 10 points.
- Competitors will incur a penalty of 1 point for every 30 seconds they are late back.
- After the event, download your dibber at the registration desk, collect your statistics and check the instant results service, while enjoying a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuit.
Enter an event online here
Kit, Rules & Penalties • Ask us a Question • New to AR? • Mountain Bike Hire