Kit, Rules & Penalties
For ALL events it is recommended that you race with:
- Small first aid kit
- Phone or money
- Waterproof if the weather demands it
- Drink and food/gel
- Certified bike helmet to be worn on the bike stage (mandatory)
- Map board or other means to carry and view your map on the bike stage (available to buy for £10.00 at registration)
- You may run on marked public footpaths, bridleways and permissible tracks – the green and black dashed lines.
- You may only cycle bridleways, rights of way, roads, (not footpaths).
- Close all gates behind you even if you can see another competitor approaching.
Apply by the Countryside code at all times:
- Consider the local community and other people enjoying the outdoors
- Leave no trace of your visit and take your litter home
- Keep dogs under effective control
Additional rules for the Tri-Adventure Sprint, Experience, Challenge and Night&Day:
- A certified bike helmet must be worn on the bike stage.
- You must be within 10m of your bike at all times.
- In transition, bikes must be dismounted as instructed.
- 1 point per 30 seconds for being late back, therefore for every 5 minutes late you lose a checkpoint.
The winner is the competitor with the largest number of points, if there is a tie, the winner is the competitor who gained the largest number of points in the quickest time.
Enter online Kit, rules & penalties Venue directions & facilities Ask us a question? New to AR? Mountain Bike Hire Events calendar