What information is being collected online:
- When competitors browse our website we record where they have been using “cookies” these help us understand which parts of the site work best and where people arrive and depart from. This information does not identify who you are.
- To enter a race competitors are required to register with Tri Adventure. Tri Adventure will store your address and contact details, also emergency contact details in case something nasty happens during an event on a database.
- Payment for events is handled by Tri-Adventure – Credit / Debit Card details for payment to Tri-Adventure are only taken by their internet payment provider Sagepay – these details cannot be seen by Tri Adventure. You can see a copy of Sagepay’s security policy here www.sagepay.com
How information collected is used or shared:
- We NEVER pass any contact details of our competitors to sponsors, third parties or friends.
- We do show our website statistics and statistics from our events to sponsors to show what we do.
- We also maintain a copy of the database at events for emergencies.
- We use the database to make contact with you.
Choices available to racers regarding the marketing uses of the collected information:
- If you wish for us at anytime to delete your contact details from our database please contact us and we will be more than happy to oblige within 7 working days.
How is information protect online:
- All credit / debit card processing is completed by Sagepay on their encrypted webpages.
- Competitor details are stored on secure databases.
- You can contact us using the form on the website here www.triadventure.co.uk
- You can write to us at – Tri Adventure, 27 Somerset Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8RT
- Or you can call Samantha Mayne on 07792453136