Tri-Adventure Challenge – £45 online – Solo and Pair entries.
Test your endurance and strategy in this 6hr off road adventure. Navigate trails and hills on foot and bike collecting as many check points as you can in 4 hours. If you’re a dad then come and celebrate with us buy doing what you love!
Time: Registration opens at 08:30am, event starts anytime between 9:30 - 10am – you choose!
- Visit the registration desk to collect your marked map, race number and SPORTident dibber.
- Ensure you allow enough time to register.
- You can start on either foot or bike with just one transition allowed.
- Using your map navigate to as many checkpoints and cover as much distance as you can within the 6 hour limit.
- Please note in some courses there could potentially be mandatory checkpoints, these will be advised at registration.
- There will be a number of checkpoints to collect set over a course of approximately 25km trail run and 50km mountain bike.
- Competitors must collect a minimum of one run and one bike checkpoint to qualify.
- Checkpoint values will be advised on the day.
- Competitors will incur a penalty of 1 point per 30 seconds they are late back.
- After the event, download your dibber at the registration desk, collect your statistics and check the instant results service while enjoying a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuit
Enter online Kit, rules & penalties Venue directions & facilities Ask us a question? New to AR? Mountain Bike Hire Events calendar