Tri-Adventure Sprint – £25.00 online
The Tri-Adventure Sprint combines off road running, mountain biking and navigation over a 2 hour course. These events are perfect for beginners new to adventure racing and experienced racers who want to stay sharp in the off season.
Date: Autumn 2014
Time: Registration opens at 08:30am, event starts at 10am, Solo entries.
- Visit the registration desk to collect your race pack and SPORTident dibber.
- Ensure you allow enough time to register, the event starts at 10:00am and finishes at 12:00am.
- The event has a mass start with all competitors starting on foot, you may only transition once from foot to bike.
- Using your map navigate to as many checkpoints and cover as much distance as you can within the 2 hour limit.
- There is a maximum of 20 checkpoints set over a course of approximately 12km trail run and 18km mountain bike.
- Competitors must collect a minimum of one run checkpoint and one bike checkpoint to qualify. Each checkpoint is worth 10 points.
- Competitors will incur a penalty of 1 point per 30 seconds they are late back.
- After the event, download your dibber at the registration desk, collect your statistics and check the instant results service while enjoying a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuit
Enter online Kit, rules & penalties Venue directions & facilities Ask us a question? New to AR? Mountain Bike Hire Events calendar