Tri-Adventure Sprint – £25.00 online
The Tri-Adventure Sprint combines off road running, mountain biking, and navigation over a 2 hour course. These events are perfect for beginners new to Adventure Racing and experienced racers who want to stay sharp in the off season.
Date: Next Event, Effingham, 31st May 2015
Time: Registration opens at 08:30am; event starts at 10am; Solo and Pairs entry.
- Visit the registration desk to collect your race pack and SPORTident dibber.
- Ensure you allow enough time to register. The event starts at 10:00am and finishes at 12:00am.
- The event has a mass start with all competitors starting on foot. You may only transition once from foot to bike.
- Using your map, navigate to as many checkpoints, and cover as much distance as you can, within the 2 hour limit.
- There is a maximum of 20 checkpoints, set over a course of approximately 12k trail run and 18k mountain bike ride.
- Competitors must collect a minimum of one run checkpoint and one bike checkpoint to qualify. Each checkpoint is worth 10 points.
- Competitors will incur a penalty of 1 point for every 30 seconds they are late back.
- After the event, download your dibber at the registration desk, collect your statistics and check the instant results service while enjoying a cup of tea/coffee and a biscuit.
Enter an event online here
Kit, Rules & Penalties • Ask us a Question • New to AR? • Mountain Bike Hire